mov media creates unique, brand-focused content to help small to medium-sized businesses increase profitability through visibility.
When we are not finessing images and words, we enjoy curating unique experiences and events by combining locally sourced ingredients, with good company, great entertainment, and of course, wine.
Our professional industry experience is a culmination of live event production, content creation, video, photography, brand creation, 3D and holographic technology for various clients, including:
- Muskoka North Good Food Co-op
- Beyond The Vine, PEC – Immersive Wine and Food Tours
- Canadian Broadcast Corporation
- The Walrus for The Walrus Lab and The Lieutenant Governor of Ontario
- Hart House @ The University of Toronto
- Waterfront Toronto for Sidewalk Labs and Port Lands Project
- Swim Drink Fish previously Lake Ontario Waterkeeper
- in/future Art and Music Festival @ Ontario Place
- ARHT Media – Augmented Reality Holographic Technology
- BBDO / Proximity – Digital arm of BBDO
- Contact Photography Festival (Artist Exhibitor)
- Art Spin (Artist Exhibitor)
- Nuit Blanche (Artist Participant)